Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Counting the Omer with Visual Journaling - Day 37


Today is the 37th day, making five weeks and two days of the Omer.  Strength within Connection / Discipline in Bonding:  Gevurah within Yesod.

Maybe I should consider it strength, Gevurah energy, to have finally accepted that I needed to slow down today, cancelled several activities I normally enjoy, and took a nap.  My goal is to be well enough to fully enjoy the SoulCollage® Facilitator Training I will be attending this weekend at a Retreat Center.  I will be doing a "refresher" and sharing my experiences since become a Facilitator with the new gang of trainees.  I was able to put in some time in my studio this morning choosing which images and cards to bring, and realized that the primary "packing" is the internal preparation.

I finally scanned the card I made last Sunday:


It was made intuitively and it's meaning still is not clear to me, but today it feels connected in some way with Omer Counting over the centuries, and how counting connects us across time with all the other people who have counted... 























No comments: