Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Counting the Omer with Visual Journaling - Day 15



Today is the 15th day, making two weeks and one day of the Omer.  Tifereth, the large circle which I have designated as green, approximately in the heart chakra area, is the containing sefirot  for the next week, so all the journal backgrounds will be green.  Love within Beauty, Lovingkindness within Compassion:  Chesed within Tiferet.  This feels a little easier to me.  I'm happy to be moving into green.

In the first week, on the third day when it was Tiferet within Chesed,  I wrote what my grandson Noah said when he was eight years old:  "Everything is beautiful - even mud."  Now he is eleven, and has petted a California Grey Whale calf in San Ignacio Lagoon, BCS, Mexico, on Spring vacation. (The scoop was for making noise in the water to attract the calf, not for bonking him on the head.) 


I look forward to knowing how he will perceive and express Love within Beauty and Beauty within Love as a young man. 









No comments: