Friday, April 12, 2013

Counting the Omer with Visual Journaling - Day 18



Today is the 18th day, making two weeks and four days of the Omer.  Endurance within the Heart, Persistence in Compassion:  Netzach within Tiferet.  "Another Netzachdik Shabbat."

I want to shut down the computer and spend some time with my sweetie on Shabbat.  I learned from Rabbi Elliot Ginsburg that it helps with unplugging to throw a cloth over the monitor on Shabbat.  I generally don't make it until sunset on Saturday, but at least on Friday night it is nice to be shut down and the computer put to bed under it's little blanket. 


This is part of the fabric with which I am about to cover my monitor.  It was once my Dad's, so it provides an immediate connection to my parents, and therefore in a sense previous generations.  Good night!


No comments: