Thursday, May 9, 2013

Counting the Omer with Visual Journaling - Day 45


Today is the 45th day, making six weeks and three days of the Omer.  Beauty within Majesty / Compassion in Nobility:  Tiferet within Shechina / Malchut.

Today was my fourth monthly meeting with http://www.dumpsterdivers.org/, a quirky long time group of assemblage artists.  I am still very much the newbie, but am starting to get to know people.  I had friended one of the guys on Facebook so that I could see the photos of his recent two person show.  Today he asked me if this counting thing was going to be finished soon. I respect and admire his work, and feel I have much to learn from him, technically and otherwise, about assemblage with found objects.  I was surprised to realize that he was aware of my Omer postings. Thanks Jim!

No comments: