Wednesday, September 7, 2011

SoulCollage® Facilitators' Conference: a challenge just getting there!



There's a local weather alert for Baltimore today -  flash flood warnings and road closings, but we are undaunted.  By tomorrow afternoon when we drive to Bon Secours Spiritual Center outside of Baltimore for The Fourth International SoulCollage® Facilitators' Conference it will merely be thundershowers.  Nothing will stop us from gathering together or dampen our spirits.  Like a hero / heroine's journey, we will have overcome obstacles just to get there - starting with the drive from Philly. 

Above is the SoulCollage® card I made before packing up my card making equipment and personal deck to take with me. I feel calmer about driving just looking at it.  I'll remember to breathe, and trust our gang of three will get there safely and have a fabulous time.  I'll tell you about it when we get back!



Bookmark and Share

No comments: