Monday, July 26, 2010

The Sketchbook Project

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

I just signed up! I'm stimulated by collaborative projects, by putting my own spin on something shared by many. This is going to be fun. It's perfect to do as a person in limbo, before having a house in which I will create a studio, while most of my supplies are in storage. Lo-tech and portable. The theme "If you lived here..." seemed like the right one for me to choose, having just moved and looking at real estate none of which so far is quite right.

The moving van is coming tomorrow. The few boxes of art supplies marked 'open first' will be more than enough for the sketchbook. I've been sketching just with a black pen in my journal. I will never take a few colored pencils, glue, water colors, and scraps of collage papers for granted.

You have until October 31st to sign up, and until January 15, 2011 to mail it in. Participation is international. Join in!

http://arthousecoop.com/projects/sketchbookproject


Bookmark and Share

No comments: